Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Just Rambling

I was out walking Boobers before work this morning and forgot to take my gate key with me. So, instead of walking all the way around, I just hopped the fence. Well, the key phrase should be “TRIED to hop the fence.” I could barely pull my body up to climb over the top. We do push ups in dance class, but I never thought I was this much of a wuss. My muscles still seem pretty big, but they have really turned to mush it feels like.

.....and rambling......

I visited a work vendor yesterday, and finally met someone I had only talked to over the past 2 years. As I was leaving, he said, “I never would have pegged you with a ponytail. I figured you were clean cut.” Oh well...wait until January, right?

....and rambling.

I was in a teleconference meeting this afternoon with another vendor when one guy asked about something he had sent via email.

I said, “What email?” with everyone else just staring at me like I was dumb or something.

The vendor, while looking at his sent email, says, “Whoops, I sent it to everyone but you.”

My coworker pops up, “Always the bridesmaid and never the bride!”

As usual, I just laughed.

No comments: