Sunday, October 19, 2003

Multi-tasking

Last night, I multi-tasked on my way through San Francisco and Oakland. I picked up some artwork I purchased from last weekend and then went over to another Open Art showing by a friend. She’s a photographer that I met through Craig’s List about 1.5 years ago. It was one of those coincidental meetings. I was posting on there for something, and ran across her post looking for a transvestite for a photographic project. She didn’t spell transvestite right, so I would never even have seen her post if I hadn’t been posting on there at the same time. Wild. Anyway, I kinda introduced her to some of the TG community and she made a lot of friends and took a lot of good pictures. I hadn’t seen her in quite a while, though, so it was good to catch up with her, although it was only a brief conversation.

After that, I was off to Oakland for the show Pageant being produced in the same place I had the show in May. I knew 4 people in this show who had all been in La Cage. I barely recognized one of them, who before, had not played the part of a woman. It was a fun little comedy about beauty pageants, but all the contestants were played by men. I said hi to a few TS and CD friends, then cruised home. Since I was still full from lunch and had skipped dinner before the show, I went for an oreo cookie shake on the way home. I know.....I know.

Well, it’s just me and Boobers for a few days. Hopefully she doesn’t do anything freaky.

No comments: