Sunday, October 26, 2003

TGSF Halloween Party

The TGSF Halloween Party was last night, with me going as a vampiress. Brandon enlightened me on where to find some kick ass fangs via www.screamteam.com. I also was able to piece together a little bit of a dark, sexy outfit....sorta Underworld meets Matrix...with the jacket and fangs getting the most attention. Brooke and I both went over together, and I crashed at her place after we were done since I had electrolysis this morning. I was able to get in 3 hours yesterday and 2 this morning.

Anyway, as Brooke, Michelle, and I were standing around outside on the balcony during the party, I saw a falling star behind them. I told them I just saw it, and that I’m living my wishes from a long time in the past. I told them it was a thing that came up plenty in my past, and they said the same thing. Anytime “wishing opportunities” came up in the past, usually “fixing the GID thing in some manner or another” was right there at the top of the list. This ranged from birthday wishes, wishbones, and shooting stars...especially shooting stars.

On the way over, Brooke mentioned that she was finally noticing breast nodules under her nipples. She says because she doesn’t feel pain (I think I mentioned her bike accident before) that she really hadn’t noticed the breasts starting to grow, but that she had felt a little twinge when she bumped it the wrong way. She mentioned the “I’m actually doing this” feeling I’ve also experienced lately. When we ran into Rachel at the party, we talked a little more about her upcoming SRS in January and she too mentioned the same thing, except she’s at a stage quite a ways further down. And, of course, I’m having the same feelings with going full time early in 2004 and having FFS as well.

As we were cleaning up after the party was finished, I stood on a chair and reached up to take down one of the decorations. At that point, I fell out of my tube top. Whoops! Hmm....I’ll have to watch that a little closer next time.

No comments: