Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Pants on Fire

I was on a FFS group on Yahoo yesterday reading some of the posts and looking at pictures. One of the girls had posted some pictures after her surgery and I was not impressed. Sure, from a distance, she looked like a girl, but up close she looked way out of whack. What really bugged me is all of these other T’s were telling her how good she looked. People lie. I know that. But it’s kinda uncool to do that to a person...tell her she looks fine when she doesn’t. Of course, what can you tell a person who doesn’t look natural after going through FFS. I guess that’s the risk we take, though, trying to look natural after FFS, and like a female....like the girl on the inside. Like I have said before, that’s one of my biggest worries about FFS...not looking natural.

No comments: