Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Money, money, money...take 7

I was able to sell some of my stocks recently after they made it back up to decent prices. I had one I bought at $14 a share that plummetted down to about $2 before recently coming back up. I sold it at $14.50. I think I made a buck with the commission fees. Another one I sold at $27 after buying it at $24. Nice. The last stock I own I bought a whole lot higher than it is now. I have a sell price attached to it now, and hope it makes it back up there. I might just hang on to it and sell some other stuff.

Today, I was finally able to get some answers on transferring my old 401k account over to my current 401k so that I can borrow from it. Hopefully I can get all of that arranged before having to pay the full amount to Dr. O in January.

No comments: