Wednesday, April 07, 2004

$6.10

Six dollars and ten cents. That’s how much last week’s paycheck was.

Uncool.

I looked at the itemized listing and it said I had 80 hours of unpaid time, plus six dollars and ten cents for travel reimbursement I had been chasing down a problem a few weeks back. I managed to get a hold of someone in payroll and they thought I was still out. Doh! So, I managed to get them sorted out with the benefits guy who had my letter from Dr. O sending me back to work. They are supposed to be mailing a check to me...making up the past 2.5 weeks. If my tax returns hadn’t come in this past week, I’d be getting a little low...although not that low. It’s nice to know, though, that things will hopefully be returning somewhat to normal. Unfortunately, since my paycheck had no money in it, I will again have to send in a check to my 401k loan. Hopefully they don’t default me on this due to the stupid error.

Speaking of stupid, I forgot to call my mom for her birthday yesterday, and tonight when I remembered as I was heading out of the office, it was well past 10pm her time. Tomorrow, I promise.

No comments: