Sunday, April 18, 2004

a la mode

On Wednesday I was in the city to do a little shopping with some friends, then helping Amber on Thursday to scout out a party location for later this year. We went out for a little Mexican food afterward.

Since I was due for 4 hours of electro this weekend, I knew I would not be in too much of a happy mode to go out and about, so I decided to invite some friends over who have been through the same thing. After electro, I get a bit swollen, along with being slightly red in the treated areas. I call it ugly mode. So, now I have Me-mode and Ugly-mode. So, I picked up some raw pizza dough and sauce, along with some toppings and salad stuff, and had a little pizza and movie night with some friends.

Claire, Brooke, M, Lida, and I chowed down on the pizza, with Amber showing up later on with some dessert. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean...well, I think Lida and I watched it, while the others fell asleep during the course of it. Claire, Brooke, and Amber crashed at my place, but Brooke left early in the morning since she usually doesn’t sleep much. Claire made up some awesome French Toast this morning for Amber and I. I haven’t had that in a long time.

I’m now 2 months post-op FFS. I’ll talk about where I am with recovery next time.

No comments: