Monday, April 26, 2004

Numb Nose

I had another weird dream last night, and this is probably my anxieties playing away in my brain. I used to have dreams in college and high school that I was late to class or had missed a ton of classes and was sitting in class taking a test. And, I used to dream about my family catching me dressing or buying women’s clothes up until I came out to them.

Last night, though, I had a dream that I was having SRS and a breast augmentation. I was on the operating table and felt him messing around down below. There was no pain, but it felt weird. That’s about all I remember from it. Hopefully I won't have these dreams for the next year.

Since my zapper was so kind, I was able to get in a few more electro hours tonite. I’d had her stay clear of the nose to allow it to heal since the incision line there is still quite visible. But since I needed to get started on it, and I have a wedding to attend this weekend, I asked her to hit the very sensitive and painful area right under the nose. She worked her way up from the side of the upper lip and I braced myself. The closer she got to my nose, the more it hurt, and then....nothing. I barely felt anything. It appears that the right inside part of my nose is numb. She said she was able to work some incredible art since I couldn’t feel anything in there. She moved to the other nostril and.....instant pain!!! Youch!!! OK, so I only have half of the nose numb.

No comments: