Sunday, July 25, 2004

Crash

I had a set of dreams Friday night/Saturday morning that made me wonder what is going through my subconscious mind. In the first mini dream I was in a facility with a friend as she was going through her SRS slightly before my own scheduled SRS. In the next little dream, I was riding in my own car, except my electrologist was driving, and when I’d woken up from sleeping while riding in that car I found that she was sleeping as well, and that we were flying off the road and about to crash. When I either woke up from within that dream or moved on to the next dream, I found myself post-SRS, not due to the accident, but due to my own scheduled surgery. I felt down below and noticed the changes. Wild.

After waking up, I later told this story to my electrologist as she was drinking her coffee. I asked her why she crashed my car, and stared at her as serious as I could until I broke up laughing.

Looking at the dream, though, it does probably have its symbolic qualities…although I don’t quite know what the symbols or messages are.

Lucky for me, though, I have a Dreamer's Dictionary. (insert clapping, cheering, and whistling here) Let's see....

crash: Whatever it's origin or cause, a crash in your dream heralds an important achievement, and the louder or bigger the crash the more noteworthy will be the accomplishment.

automobile: The meaning of a dream involving a motorcar depends very much on its aspect. If the car was merely a means of transport, it has, in itself, no particular significance, and other details of the dream should be carefully considered. However, if the car was speeding, you can expect some sudden news from a distance; an accident forecasts recovery of something lost; if the engine lost power or stalled or if you ran out of gas, you could be embarrassed by misplacing your confidence and/or affections.

passenger: Easy success is the forecast in a dream of being a passenger in a wheeled vehicle, and the message contained in a dream of being a passenger on ship, plane, boat, rocket, balloon, or what have you is escape from worry and/or responsibility.

They didn't have 'electrologist' in the book, nor anything about having a sex change....well, actually they did, but I don't think it related to actually being a transsexual.

No comments: